Home / FAQ


Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to be 21+ to order recreational cannabis??

Yes. As required by California State Law, you need to be 21 or older to purchase recreational cannabis or medical CBD gummies for sleep .

What areas do you deliver to??
Alameda County Contra Costa County
Solano County
Alamo Lafayette Antioch Allendale
Danville Martinez Bay Point Cordelia
Dublin Moraga Bethel Island Davis
Livermore Orinda Brentwood Dixon
Pleasanton Pacheco Byron Elmira
San Ramon Pleasant Hill Discovery Bay Fairfield
Sunol Rossmore Knightsen Gordon Valley
Verona Walnut Creek Oakley Green Valley
Rio Vista
Suisun City
Do you accept credit and or debit??

No.  Federal laws do not allow us to accept any debit or credit cards.

All orders are cash on delivery only.

What documents do I need to order from Hip Joynt??

You need a valid California Id or Passport. Along with proof of residence. All can be uploaded and sent directly to us in our sign up form.

Do you have a store front??

No. As of 2019, we are a delivery service and manufacturing company only, with plans to open a storefront in the near future.

Can I get an exchange or a refund??

No, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on recreational sales. All sales are final.

Do you accept out of state id??

Yes. However, you must provide proof of residency to California address we’re going out to for your delivery.

Do you have a minimum spending requirement??

Yes, we do. Our minimum delivery requirement is $60 w/ tax.

Will you deliver to a motel/hotel??

No, we do not. We only deliver to residential areas.